We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
We are currently looking for a passionate and detail orientated Customer Service Administrator to join a well-recognised company in the Warehousing and Distribution Industry in Mangere.
You will be working in this fast-paced environment, ensuring that all runs smoothly, meeting customer timeframes and delivery requirements and being an effective member of the team.
- Ongoing training and development
- A great work environment and close-knit team
- Career growth opportunities
- Collaborative, innovative and engaging culture
- Track and trace orders
- Transport bookings
- General procurement actions
- Processing all customer orders and queries in agreed timescales
- Billing and invoicing
- Assist Custom Clearance with 3PL
- Complete reports for management as required
- Taking all phone calls from Clients regarding orders, ETA’s and stock on hand
- End of month billing
- 3PL Experience
- Strong IT and administration skills
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Sense of urgency and proactivity
- A positive can-do attitude!
- High attention to detail
- Ability to working in a fast paced, high-pressure environment
- Ideally experience of working in a freight consigning environment
If this sounds like you, please apply now with an up-to-date CV!
For any questions, please call Hannah at Musterrecruit on 09 394 7444.