We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
- A hands-on busy precast production role
- Based at our Manufacturing site in Hornby South
- NZ Family Owned Business
Hynds are currently seeking a Precast Operator / Carpenter for our busy manufacturing site in Hornby South. Reporting to the Supervisor, this role will be responsible for the production of high quality precast concrete.
Role responsibilities includes:
- Participate in the production of quality precast concrete products
- Be responsible for the finishing of concrete products and provide training to others
- Work to schedules and production targets
- Keep a clean and tidy work environment
- Follow all health and safety requirements such as daily pre-start checks on vehicles
What you will bring:
- Previous experience working with precast concrete products
- Previous experience with concrete finishing
- Previous experience reading plans/drawings
- Class 1, F OSH endorsement an advantage
- Unit standard 3800 essential
- A strong work ethic with a willingness to produce quality product efficiently every time
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Accurate time keeping with the ability to work to deadlines
- High level of both verbal communication skills
Hynds are committed to high levels of health and safety. Therefore, all candidates will be expected to pass a pre-employment alcohol and drug screen test, along with satisfactorily passing a medical and criminal history check. You will also need the legal right to work in NZ.
Why join Hynds:
- Southern Cross medical cover
- PPE Provided
- A Values focused and supportive environment
- Career, learning & development opportunities
Founded in 1973, Hynds is New Zealand’s premier product supplier for the management of water and water-based waste in the civil and rural infrastructure markets. Hynds remains proudly family owned and has built its reputation on customer service and innovation.
We are committed to helping our team succeed and believe in the Hynds Values to guide the way. Hynds is a place where people matter, where we do what’s right and where we connect with our customers.
Hynds are committed to high levels of health and safety for our team. Therefore, all candidates will be expected to pass a pre-employment alcohol and drug screen test, along with satisfactorily passing a medical and criminal history check. Applicants will be expected to provide evidence of legal eligibility to work in NZ. Hynds supports the Government vaccination programme to help protect us all against Covid-19. Applicants will be expected to provide evidence of Covid-19 vaccination as part of our recruitment process.