We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
- Inspire and guide a talented team creating beautiful and inventive digital solutions that make the world better.
- Work in a way that enables you to do purposeful work while balancing your out-of-work commitments and living your life.
We’re looking for a bold and brave User Experience Designer looking to do meaningful work while leading a medium sized team of designers creating extraordinary digital experiences.
Does that sound like you? Then read on.
We’re looking for a Principal Consultant specialising in UX who is keen to make an impact through the delivery of world-class design solutions and exceptional user experience. This is a design leadership role, where you will have the opportunity to set the UX design strategy and vision across the business.
You will provide strategic advice for our clients, pushing us to be at the forefront of human-centric design, and elevating UX capability across the organisation.
Taking a bold and inventive approach you help set the vision for UX at Alphero. You’ll tailor compelling user experience solutions through a seductive creative vision, paired with a deep design specialism that extends the company’s creative capabilities.
You will be comfortable managing large and complex projects within the area of UX involving multiple streams of work, across numerous areas of the business. The projects we undertake are diverse, as are our clients, as such this is not your standard “product” focused role.
As the Principal Consultant you will be responsible for coaching, mentoring and supporting less experienced team members within the design team, and across Alphero. You will also have responsibility for managing operational activities (tools & processes), forecasting and resource planning, as well as tracking the financial performance of projects.
Our clients – and their customers – come from every sector and all walks of life, and so do we. We hire talented, passionate people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes us stronger as a team and enables us to create exceptional outcomes.
Our values are at the heart of who we are, what we do, and why we are here. Our values shape our vision and support our culture, guide our behaviours, and are woven into every part of the business.
You will work in a fun, friendly, collaborative environment where diversity and individuality are celebrated. Take a seat at the Alphero kitchen table and get to know the team. We don’t sweat the small stuff – everyone works with the latest gadgets, tools and technologies. Tell us what you need to make your work easier.
- Work strategically across the business to align and coordinate teams towards a common vision of UX design at Alphero. Influencing, challenging and enabling teams to consistently deliver high quality product & service experiences.
- Continually evolve and elevate our design practice, processes, and capability to support the delivery of world-class design solutions.
- Provide customer focussed thought leadership and consultancy services within the area of UX, helping to clarify, define and deliver on the expectations of our clients and their customers’ most complex problems.
- Proactively and consistently nurture new and ongoing relationships with both clients and colleagues, building long-term advocacy amongst others to act on the needs of users, customers or audiences in their work.
- Effortlessly coordinate and manage large and complex projects within the area of UX that often involve multiple streams of work and complex activities, across multiple teams, projects or unrelated work simultaneously.
- Be adept at shaping complex user experiences, architecting solutions across a variety of touch points & channels, or for an intricate mix of audiences and scenarios within challenging environments and/or constraints.
- Actively mentor multiple individuals to grow, foster and enable capabilities of designers within the team, including planning and delivering high quality professional coaching and training.
Not sure if you tick off everything on the list? We’d still love to hear from you. Each person brings unique skills and experiences to us. If you have some gaps, we can help with mentoring, upskilling, and cross-skilling.
- Competitive salary, and the chance to work in a supportive, collaborative and creative environment
- Flexible working arrangements, including the ability to work hours that suit your lifestyle and work remotely when you need to.
- Genuine work-life balance and we are super supportive of your lifestyle including flexible and/or part-time working hours, extended parental leave
- Three months (full pay) paid parental leave to the primary caregiver / parent
- Two weeks paid parental leave to the secondary caregiver / parent.
- New company phone and mobile account
- Commitment to your personal and professional development and ongoing learning
- Work with the latest gadgets, tools and technologies
- Whatever widget, doodad, licence or gizmo you need to do your job (within reason!)
- Super cool office space in the heart of Wellington CBD, near the best cafes & Cuba Street!
- Day off on your birthday – on us!
- Discounted gym membership at Les Mills (nationwide)
- DIY Barista coffee and free fruit
- Fun, social team who enjoy hanging out with each other outside work as well as during working hours