We are collecting job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
Work Close To Home
Job Title: Licensed Practical Nurse-LPN
Job Location: Lake Ariel, PA
Why Choose Traditional Home Health?
- Voted Best Home Health Service-Readers’ Choice 2021
- Health Benefits/Perk Program**
- 401k with employer matching**
- Flexible Schedule
- Full Time/Part Time hours
- Training/Orientation Provided
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Competitive Rates
- Paid Time Off
- Company Discount Programs
- Free Scrubs, Gloves & Bag
- Career Stability
- Assignments Close to Home
- Employee/Customer Referral Bonuses
- Positive/Friendly Work Environment/Caring Supervisors
- 24/7 On Call Manager Support
** Eligibility is dependent on employee status**
Traditional Home Health Care is hiring compassionate, dedicated, Licensed Practical Nurses to provide one-on-one care to our patient located in Wayne County.
Traditional Home Health Care is a leader in the health care field providing skilled nursing/aide services and state of the art educational programs that have proven results. Our goals are clear: to restore the patient’s health and increase patient confidence in their own abilities so that they may lead healthier more productive lives. To learn more about Traditional Home Health Care, please visit our website at www.TraditionalHomeHealthCare.com
Job responsibilities include, but not limited to the following:
- One to One patient care in home/school environment
- Implement and document the plan of care to ensure quality and continuity of care for patient
- Administration of prescribed medication, treatments and therapies
- Patient assessments; coordination of care
- Reports any changes in the client condition to Clinical Manager and physician
- Health promotion, teaching, and training of family members
Join our team of professionals and make a difference in someone’s life.
At Traditional Home Health Care we listen, respect, and value your hard work.
Voted as the BEST Home Health Service in 2021, it is evident that our employees enjoy their job providing the best care in the area.
WE are known to treat our employees with excellence.
You may also call
Equal Employment Opportunity
Traditional Home Health Care provides equal employment opportunity regardless of age, sex, color, race, creed, national origins, religious affiliation, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran’s status or non-job-related disability. This is reflected in all employment practices and policies regarding hiring, training, transfers, rate of pay, termination and other forms of compensation. All matters relating to employment, salary and benefits are determined based upon ability to perform the job, as well as dependability once hired.