We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
Nau mai, haere mai, whakatau mai
At Primary ITO we provide meaningful, high-quality learning experiences to grow the capability of people in the primary industry. We understand that people are the key to ensuring a prosperous and sustainable New Zealand. The Business Planning and Performance team plays a vital role of overseeing business planning, intelligence, and analysis for the organisation, and is inclusive of the Enrolments team.
About the role
We are looking for a Product Implementation Lead to project manage the development and implementation of new or changed products into the organisation.
Duties for this role will include:
- Developing a workplan for each development and implementation project.
- Project managing the development and implementation based on the workplan
- Monitoring and reporting on implementation progress and highlighting issues when they arise.
This role will be based in our National office in Wellington and is suitable for an experienced Project Coordinator or entry-level Project Manager.
We are looking for someone with:
- 7+ years’ relevant experience in project implementation
- Project methodology for delivery with the ability to plan and engage with others
- Strong understanding of the NZQA framework
- Excellent communication, both written and verbally
If you are a proactive, self-motivated team player with a passion for education we would love to hear from you!
About the Benefits
We offer competitive salary, health insurance, a wellness subsidy, a generous leave package, workplace flexibility, and the opportunity to join a multicultural team that values education and development.
Click ‘Apply Now’ to submit your CV and cover letter. Applications close on Wednesday 26 January 2022.
For more information, please review the position description or email firstname.lastname@example.org.