We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
Smartly is proudly owned by Datacom, New Zealand’s largest IT company. Smartly leverages Datacom’s strengths in legislative compliance, data security and software development to give our customers confidence that their payroll is accurate, secure and supported by one of the best IT businesses in New Zealand.
Smartly exists to make it simpler for Kiwi businesses to look after their people. We’re known as the simple way to sort your payroll for over 20,000 Kiwi businesses. Our slick software combined with our awesome support team help businesses pay their people on time, accurately and in line with legislation.
Smartly has just launched a new product user interface, mobile app and brand-new website – and there’s more to come. We need more Marketing superstars to help take our brand to the next level, help our customers and partners feel supported and help more Kiwi business owners find a simple way to sort their payroll.
For this role, we’re after a super-smart entry-level marketing whizz that’s just wrapped up their degree or had a couple of years’ experience in the industry and is ready for a new challenge.
You’ll have a can-do attitude and be ready to jump in, work hard, learn heaps, and enjoy the ride. You’ll get heaps of support and the opportunity to work across multiple marketing disciplines including marketing automation, product marketing, content, social and partner marketing. An awesome opportunity for a rookie marketer to get a range of experience under their hat.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
Essential Skills and Experience
- A marketing or communications degree
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Experience running data-driven direct marketing campaigns.
What you’ll need to bring
- A passion, energy and drive to smash it – helping the business and our customers win
- Innovative thinker, brings ideas and sees opportunities not problems
- Highly organised and loves to plan ahead
- A team player, that loves working as part of the marketing team, and cross-functional teams.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are key
WHAT YOU’LL GET
- An attractive salary and bonus scheme
- Flexible working – work from home up to three days a week
- Conveniently located right next to the Lower Hutt shopping mall
- Awesome company-wide culture – we love a massive morning tea, an epic work party, and the random rolling lunch.