We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
DIVISION OF HEALTH SCIENCES
SCHOOL OF PHARMACY
About our team/ Mō te tīma
The University of Otago is New Zealand’s oldest University and has a strong teaching and research tradition and well-established national and international linkages. It is also one of New Zealand’s largest universities, with over 20,000 students, assets in excess of $1.6 billion and 4,000 full time equivalent staff based in Dunedin, Christchurch, Wellington, Auckland and Invercargill.
The University of Otago’s School of Pharmacy is the oldest in the country and prides itself on achieving excellence in pharmaceutical care. We aim for excellence in research and research informed teaching in pharmaceutical sciences, clinical pharmacy and social pharmacy.
The role/Te mahi
As a Professional Practice Fellow, you will assist in the development, successful delivery and creation of a quality reputation for courses in the undergraduate and postgraduate teaching programmes for the School of Pharmacy.
This role will be responsible for organising student rotations in the Invercargill hub.
- Organising rotation activities for students.
- Determining learning outcomes around professional activities.
- Providing pastoral support to students on placements.
- Supporting teaching across a range of papers or in clinical settings.
- Carrying out administration responsibilities.
- Contributing to the School’s academic goals by applying and sharing expert knowledge in a professional discipline.
Your skills and experience/Kā pūkeka me kā wheako
We are seeking to appoint Pharmacists, ideally with both hospital and community experience.
- BPharm (or equivalent).
- PG Diploma Clinical Pharmacy (or equivalent).
- New Zealand Pharmacy Council registration and an annual practicing certificate.
- Prior experience teaching undergraduate and postgraduate pharmacy and/or other healthcare students.
- An active pharmacy practice.
- Excellent inter-personal skills and the ability to work individually and in a team.
This is a part-time (0.2 FTE), fixed term position for three years.
You must have the right to live and work in New Zealand to apply for this position.
Specific enquiries may be directed to Associate Professor Bruce Russell, Associate Dean Pharmacy Practice, via the contact details below.
To submit your application (including CV and cover letter), please click the apply button. Applications quoting reference number 2102455 will close on Sunday, 23 January 2022.