We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Refrigeration Systems Engineer to join a well-established and successful company in their Research and Development department.
International Mangere based company that is a leading manufacturer, distributor and exporter of innovative Air Conditioning and Ventilation products. They are leading the way in HVAC design and innovation, dedicated to innovating solutions to reduce the environmental impact of air conditioning.
Join this rapidly growing team and develop your knowledge and experience and be part of their exciting future.
This is an outstanding career opportunity – if you are looking to make your mark in 2022 then don’t look past this position.
Work in an R&D environment and design, simulate and model new concepts. A fantastic opportunity to investigate new technologies and proof test them.
- Develop and prepare new products for new market categories
- Design new products
- Include design factors such serviceability, aesthetics, manufacturing process, brand fit
- Prepare CAD drawings for components
- Work with R&D Technicians to assemble and set up for testing
- Test, or direct the testing of Concept Unit
- Redesign Concept Unit as required to meet Product Design Specifications
- Assist with the leadership and development of the R&D Workshop Team
- Provide coaching and feedback and ensure team skills development
- Responsible for presentation and field trialing of concept.
- Assist sales engineers to secure suitable projects to field trial unit and assessment f their suitability
- Participate in supplier meetings for new technologies and component selection
- Responsible preparation of Product Technical Manuals
What’s On Offer:
On offer is a top remuneration package of $130-140K per annum, long-term employment benefits, a great working environment, future career development opportunities and the opportunity to work in an innovative company that is responsible for delivering leading edge HVAC solutions to an international market.
- Minimum 5yrs experience in product design for manufacture in the refrigeration or HVAC industry
- Strong thermodynamics and fluid mechanics knowledge and refrigeration system design experience.
- Experience in AMESIM a must
- Strong project management skills
- Knowledge of BOM systems and MRP
- Comfortable reading and modifying electrical schematics and selecting components
Experience in the following preferred:
- Inventor or something similar
- AutoCAD Electrical
- Python, C++ and Visual Basic
- Control logic and data analysis
- Energy modelling systems (TRNSYS)
I know it’s a crazy time of year but get your application across to me in the next few weeks for a great s tart to 2022.
How to Apply:
Please click the “APPLY NOW” button.
Only those shortlisted will be contacted; this will happen within one week of your application.
Due the current boarder restrictions, we will only consider candidates who reside in New Zealand.