We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
We have an exciting new Part Time, Office Support Coordinator role commencing ASAP. This is a permanent role for a small organisation based in the CBD. Would suit a junior administrator looking for a step up, return to work Mum, or someone wanting to take a step back!
- Office Support Coordinator, Part Time – 20 – 25 hours a week
- CBD location
- Up to $55K Pro Rata, depending on experience
- Permanent role
My client is looking for an experienced administrator/Office Support to join their team.
In this role, some tasks may be:
- Front of house, greeting any customers
- Managing 3 inbox, with general enquiries
- Answering calls, around half a dozen a day
- Setting up meeting rooms
- Stock take
- Coffee/ tea runs
- Ad hoc tasks as required
To be successful in this position you will have:
- Administration experience
- Customer service experience
- Strong interpersonal communication and skills
- Willing to help out where required
If this is an opportunity you are interested in hearing more about, please contact Laura Halstead at email@example.com
Only people with the right to work in New Zealand may apply for this position.
REF # 114518