We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
We are looking for a positive can do person to join our Front Office team as Receptionist. We are a 7 days a week operation, so shifts will include weekend and evening work. The Hotel is currently being refurbished and will position itself as one of the leading hotels in Northland and this position is a chance to enjoy an exciting future.
You will be responsible for:
- Customer service to all hotel guests.
- Handling a smooth and friendly check-in and check-out process.
- Online, phone and e-mail reservations.
- Processing payments and end of day cash up.
- Restaurant service if required
We are looking for someone with:
- Exceptional customer service skills, with the ability to multi-task in a busy environment.
- A positive, ‘can do’ attitude and adaptable approach.
- Strong computer skills and attention to detail.
- Previous experience would be an advantage but not essential
- Restaurant service experience also an advantage
You must be a team player, but confident working sole charge. Your communication skills must be outstanding and a strong command of written and verbal English is required. The hours of work are varied as you will be working rostered shifts. You must be available to work public holidays and weekends. Shifts will generally be evenings starting at 2.30pm, weekends 6.30am or 2.30pm starts or 7am starts Mon-Fri. You must be able to do all these shift hours. Hours will depend on business levels but 34-40 hours per week, assistance in our F&B departments may also be required at times.
Our goal here at Distinction Hotels is for every visitor exploring the beauty of New Zealand’s most captivating regions to stay in comfortable, quality accommodation with the highest standard of service.
Due to the high levels of interest, only those shortlisted for the role will be contacted.
Applicants for this position must have NZ residency or a valid open NZ work visa.
Applicants must be vaccinated against Covid-19 and have a vaccine pass.
Click on the apply button now and or email us your CV