We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
We have an exciting opportunity for a skilled receptionist to work for a highly trusted healthcare company who provides and coordinates in home care and support to patients.
- This customer service position requires you to use your confidence, bubbly outgoing personality and presentation to communicate with your team members and clients.
- Your typical day will include serving at the front counter, answering phone calls, entering data and assisting in a variety of areas of this energetic business.
- You will take pride in delivering excellent customer service, have an energetic personal presence, outstanding telephone manner and enjoy helping people achieve the highest results possible for their requirements.
- In addition to this you will thrive in a fast-paced environment, be a fast learner with new technologies and with a fast typing speed.
Role is Monday to Friday.
Must be a team player.
Must be able to speak fluent English.
Why work with The Recruitment Network (TRN?)
- You are paid every week – 100% on time
- You can start immediately – there is nothing like the present – what are you waiting for?
- Ongoing support from our consultants
- As our employee you`ll get holiday pay, sick pay & ACC you`re entitled to and we`ll pay your tax
- If you are on Kiwi Saver we will put in 3% on top of what you do each week – you`ll save loads this way!
- $24-$27 per hour depending on experience
- Join an experienced, fun and diverse team
- Feel valued for your hard work!
Don’t miss this opportunity, apply now!