We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
This is unique opportunity to work within an organisation that plays an integral part within our beautiful city. As an Ecosorter you will be responsible for ensuring the correct materials are processed through the machines in a timely and organised manor.
- Based in Wigram
- Monday to friday – weekends off!
- Day shifts 6:00am to 4:30 with some occasional Saturdays available during the busy periods.
- Afternoon shifts 4:15pm – 2:45 am
- 40 hours a week
- Ongoing/temp to perm positions with opportunities for the right candidates.
Our ideal candidate:
- Physically fit and able – This is a fast paced and physical position working to ensure the products put into our citys yellow bins are processed in the best way possible, so a fair level of fitness is required.
- Reliable transport
- Ability to pass a drug test
- Comfortable working in a factory environment
In return for your great attitude, hard work and reliability you will be supported by a great leadership team, surrounded by awesome colleagues and given the opportunities for personal growth and development.
This job can be on the smellier side, however is guranteed ongoing 40-50 hours a week for the right candidates, so if that's your goal apply today!
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.