We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
At Swarovski, where innovation meets inspiration, our Sales Consultants are our ultimate advocates, providing our customers with extraordinary service and an awe-inspiring brand experience.
We are searching for a curious and charismatic Sales Consultant to help us place crystal into the hearts and hands of our customers, to join a team with passion and enthusiasm and make the dreams of our customers come true.
Join us if you are looking for a rewarding role within a diverse team that is pushing boundaries and shares your real passion for fashion and jewelry.
Be part of a truly iconic global brand, learn and grow with us. A world of wonder awaits you.
About the job
You are our brand advocate. In this role and together with the team, you will:
- Accompany our customers during their mesmerizing Swarovski journey through our world of wonder
- Create an emotional connection with our customers and provide a spellbinding experience
- Anticipate our customers’ needs and share inspiring styling tips
- Showcase and present our legendary products
You are an amazing Sales Consultant and bring along the following:
- An excellent sense of fashion and a real passion for our brand and our products
- Experience / keen interest in attainable luxury Fashion/Cosmetics/Lifestyle brands.
- Highly motivated and with a strong customer service orientation
- Dedication and target driven attitude
- Willingness to develop your career and grow with us
- Previous retail experience
Swarovski is a Wonderlab where magic and science meet.
Swarovski unifies all parts of its organization under one spellbinding idea and brings forward a wondrous new world of crystal craftsmanship. Founded in 1895 in Austria, the company designs, manufactures and sells the world’s highest quality crystal, genuine gemstones, Swarovski Created Diamonds and zirconia, jewelry, and accessories, as well as crystal objects and home accessories. Together with its sister companies Swarovski Optik (optical devices) and Tyrolit (abrasives), Swarovski Crystal Business forms the Swarovski Group.
A responsible relationship with people and the planet has always been an integral part of Swarovski’s heritage. This manifests today in the company’s well-established sustainability agenda with youth-focused education programs and foundations to promote human empowerment and conserve natural resources to achieve positive social impact.