We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
Zag is the leading SAP/SuccessFactors Consultancy in New Zealand. We’re can’t keep up with Customer demand, especially in the area of payroll system implementations, and so this is a shout-out to all Payroll specialists who have experience with either SAP HCM Payroll or SuccessFactors ECP (knowing one of these is absolutely essential – if you are a payroll guru who has experience on a different system, but you don’t have SAP or ECP, then unfortunately, we just can’t consider you).
We want to hear from people who are:
- Hands-on Payroll Administrators who want to move away from being hands-on and processing the payroll for a company – we can bring you into our team and teach you how to implement payroll systems for our clients.
- SAP/SF Payroll Consultants with experience working on implementations already – (if your experience is from overseas, then we can teach you the legislation specific to NZ) But you must have a visa to work in NZ for us to consider you.
This position will be involved in the implementation and support of customers’ Payroll systems which includes working directly with our customers, understanding their requirements and configuring the system accordingly. You will work as part of a wider team and, depending on the experience you bring, you may lead the design of system implementations, or be a key contributor after the design has been completed.
We’re seeking someone with excellent Payroll business knowledge gained through previous roles with an operational payroll background. As part of this role you will:
- troubleshoot and resolve day to day issues
- need to work independently, under pressure and meet deadlines
- identify enhancement requirements and design capability
- focus on delivering value to the customer and be willing to share your knowledge
- take personal accountability for the resolution of issues and delivery of positive customer outcomes
- have excellent communication skills with a positive can do attitude
If this sounds like you, then we would LOVE to hear from you.
At Zag, we are committed to the professional development of our employees and we have a terrific internal work culture. When NZ’s borders were open (pre-covid), we hired people from all around the world and this means you’ll be working in a very international and highly credible company. We lead the way in SAP/SF in New Zealand and have a brilliant reputation. Joining us will do amazing things for your career!
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services — all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 569,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture has a culture of knowledge sharing and equipping its people with what they need to succeed. We offer flexibility and value diversity in all it’s forms, welcoming interest from people from all ethnicities, backgrounds, belief systems and worldviews; those looking for full-time or part-time working options as well as people with physical or mental disabilities. Please let us know if you require special assistance at any point in the recruitment process.