We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
Communities are fundamental. Whether around the corner or across the globe, they provide a foundation, a sense of place and of belonging. That’s why at Stantec, we always design with community in mind.
We care about the communities we serve—because they’re our communities too. We’re designers, engineers, scientists, and project managers, innovating together at the intersection of community, creativity, and client relationships. Balancing these priorities results in projects that advance the quality of life in communities across the globe.
About the role
You’ll join a team of geotechnical engineers and engineering geologists where you will be supported by our Geotechnical leadership to deliver great project outcomes. You’ll be involved in a range of engineering projects from transportation including bridges and other transportation infrastructure, and water and wastewater infrastructure throughout New Zealand and Asia Pacific.
A typical week could see you planning and undertaking site investigations, carrying out geotechnical assessments, designing retaining walls, foundations, slope stabilisation measures, ground improvements or pile design, delivering detailed technical engineering reports and managing the construction of these structures. You’ll provide advice to clients and provide input to successful project solutions.
Day to day tasks would involve:
- Determining internal and external client requirements and manage these relationships
- Manage field data acquisition, site investigations and testing
- Producing calculations, reporting, specifications and drawings to ensure that geotechnical designs provide appropriate solutions
- Providing quality check and review experience to an appropriate technical standard
- Providing geotechnical expertise to meet project needs
- Planning and delivering geotechnical project inputs to the agreed outputs on budget, on time and to agreed quality standards
What we offer
Along with a competitive salary we offer many other benefits to ensure your professional development & wellbeing is ongoing.
- Flexible Working Arrangements including purchasing up to 4 weeks additional leave and provision for school term contracts, job sharing and part time employment
- Learning and Talent Development Programs including global programmes, online learning and on-the-job learning
- Mentoring for your own development
- Health Insurance – Income Protection Insurance – Life Insurance
- Health and Wellbeing program
- Service Recognition Awards
- Employee Assistance Program
How to apply
To discuss in more detail contact Margaret McMeel 09 580 4502 or 027 544 2930 or apply directly online.
Senior Geotech Engineer
To be a degree qualified Geotechnical engineer with 7+ years’ experience and well on the way towards gaining CPEng, ideally in the engineering consulting and contracting industries. Previous experience in New Zealand, Australia or Asia Pacific would be an advantage. You’ll have a strong background in design, ideally in the bridging, transportation, building and water sectors and be familiar with industry standard design software.
Employment Type: Full-Time
Job Type: Regular
Job Category: Geotechnical Engineering
We’re active members of the communities we serve. That’s why at Stantec we always design with community in mind. We believe growing a great design company happens from the inside out. We look for people who are drawn to use every talent they possess, plus creativity, determination and a drive to do the extraordinary.
The Stantec community unites approximately 22,000 employees working in over 350 locations across six continents. We collaborate across disciplines and industries to bring water, transport and infrastructure projects to life. Our work from initial project concept and planning through design, construction and commissioning is built on a nearly 200-year history. So, when we take on a project, we see the opportunity to make a lasting connection with the people and places where we live and work.
New Zealand-Auckland, New Zealand-Christchurch, New Zealand-Dunedin, New Zealand-Hamilton, New Zealand-Hastings, New Zealand-Nelson, New Zealand-Palmerston North, New Zealand-Queenstown, New Zealand-Wellington
Auckland, Canterbury, Manawatu, Marlborough, Northland, Southland, Tasman/Nelson, Waikato, Wellington
Auckland, Christchurch, Dunedin, Hamilton, Hastings, Nelson, Palmerston North, Queenstown, Wellington