If you are considering moving to somewhere more affordable to raise the family then this is the perfect job for you. Rotorua is a great place to live and work and is a fantastic place to raise your children.
We are the leading provider of hydraulic systems, components and manufacturing / servicing in the region with increasing offerings of expertise and presence in the Automation, Mechatronics, IIoT areas to provide complete turn-key packages.
The role requires:
- a high level of experience, expertise in hydraulic servicing / trouble-shooting complex industrial & mobile systems.
- Proven ability in workshop servicing and performance testing
- Great communication skills – both written and verbal
- Solutions Focused / Team Player / Winning Attitude / Go The Extra Mile
- Leadership potential – able to confidently work independently
- Willingness to work overtime when required to meet priority demands and support plant uptime
- Machining and/or welding skills would be a valuable attribute
- A competitive remuneration package based on experience and ability
- A work environment of highly competent and compatible tradespeople, sales engineers and leaders who support and encourage teammates
- Vehicle – utility to suit service work requirements
- A secure future – we have a strategic plan and the resources to achieve our 5 and 10 year plan.
If you have the skills and experience we need – email your interest and CV by clicking on Apply Now (top right) to receive more information and set up an initial interview