We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
WORKING FOR COG (BENEFITS)
At Cotton On we empower you to Be Who You Are, Love What You Do. Our purpose is to make a positive difference and create meaningful employment that offers our team members access to development opportunities to create an earning pathway.
We offer an inclusive approach to Wellness and we really aim to do Good through our culture of Belonging, commitment to being a sustainable business and giving back to communities both locally and globally. We are always on our Ever Better journey.
- Start here go anywhere! Get your foot in the door with COG as a Retail team member and create an earning pathway in a meaningful role with guaranteed hours.
- Join our team & discover your Healthiest YOU – We offer 24/7 wellness support for our team, their friends and their family and we lift our people up by encouraging them to grow and thrive at work and in life.
- Own your development and accelerate your personal and professional growth through expert led development sessions and our award winning online learning platform YOU Learning.
- Try new experiences and develop your skills & zig-zag your career through our 7 brands.
- Work hard, play hard; annual overseas incentive trips, community ambassador trips with the Cotton On Foundation
- Enjoy 50% discount for COG’s 7 brands.
Unlock your potential; take on responsibility, embrace opportunities and own your development. Team up with your leaders, obsess about delivering on what our customer wants, support the team to execute and achieve targets, be resourceful, and have a curious mindset.
- Be customer obsessed, go above and beyond to create amazing moments.
- Know you’re targets and achieve results. You’re the key to a winning store.
- Listen to your retail leaders, process with pace and make your store look amazing.
- Be curious, ask questions and seek feedback to unlock your stores possibilities.
- Love our product and our customer.
THE WINNING SKILLS
- You love Fashion, Retail & People.
- You’ve always been the go to person in your team, delegating comes naturally. You read the play and hustle.
- Tackle your role with confidence, finds solutions and contribute to a winning store.
- Be a culture champion; jump right in and don’t be afraid to get your hands dirty.
- Keep it simple and fun.
From Australia to the world – The Cotton On Group (known in-house as COG) is Australia’s largest global retailer. With 7 brands, 19 countries, 1500 stores and counting; we exist to make a positive difference in the lives of everyone we touch. Our people are optimistic, innovative and highly motivated; they share a genuine belief in themselves and others and they aren’t afraid to think big.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Cotton On is the founding brand of the Group and has grown to become a global fashion destination with over 600 stores worldwide. We thrive on delivering the trends of the moment (always with our own twist) and inspire our community to have fun with it. Our product offering includes womenswear, menswear and accessories.