We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
New Zealand Post is an iconic New Zealand business and we are committed to a future that meets our customers both physically and digitally. We work hard as a team, where getting to know your colleagues and having fun on the way is all part of the role. As Service Delivery Support based in Dunedin, you are critical in engaging our workforce in the processing/delivery of our customer’s mail and parcels in a timely and efficient way.
In this dynamic job you will
- Interact daily with Courier Contractors, Authorised Drivers and Courier Product
- Organise and process mail as required
- Organise administration tasks including scanning, filing and providing updates to back office
To be successful in this role you will have
- Be available to work Monday to Saturday from 6.00am to approximately 12.30pm
- Strong organisation skills
- Proven experience in over the phone customer service
- The ability to deal with a diverse audience
- Restricted or Full Class 1 New Zealand Driver’s License
- Comfortable being on your feet and lifting parcels of up to 25kgs
- Be confident using computer systems Microsoft Office Word and Excel
Apply now to launch your career with the NZ Post Group – be part of our journey and reach your maximum potential.
New Zealand Post Limited (NZ Post) recognises the diversity and uniqueness of its workforce and reaffirms its commitment to create a safe and inclusive environment for everyone.
For more information about careers at New Zealand Post visit jobs.nzpost.co.nz.
All external applicants will be required to provide proof of their eligibility to work in New Zealand. Appointees will be required to undertake a drug test.
There’s something really special about being part of the team here at NZ Post – Tukurau Aotearoa, who we are and what we stand for is grounded in our values.
We are proud to be Rainbow Tick certified and recognise the diversity and uniqueness of our workforce and reaffirm our commitment to create a safe and inclusive environment for everyone.