We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
We are looking for an IT graduate to join our busy service desk team. As a service desk analyst, your main focus will to be to provide first and second level support for Terra Cat infrastructure so that our end users can accomplish their business tasks, by prioritizing and resolving end user service requests quickly and efficiently.
The Terra IT team support our nationwide network of branches and over 500 employees, so your day will be varied and busy. This role would suit someone who is passionate about systems and technology, someone wanting to help support and grow with Terra. We are based in Hornby.
The benefits of working for Terra Cat:
- There is always something interesting to solve
- Variety of systems and projects working with new technologies
- Career progression and regular training
- 6% employer contribution to your superannuation fund
- Subsidised medical insurance
- Discount fuel card
- A supportive team with a good knowledge base
- Your uniform
- An active social club
We are looking for someone who:
- Holds a relevant tertiary qualification eg Dip IT, BCom or IT Support training
- Has some experience in customer service or business duties (internship, part time work etc)
- Possesses outstanding customer service and communication skills
- Is passionate about IS and technology
Terra Cat is the New Zealand Caterpillar dealer. With a network of 13 branches, we offer the entire Caterpillar product range, and the parts and services connected to supporting our product. With a strong vision of where we want to be in 2025, our values of No Harm, Integrity, Openness and Care guide what we believe, what we stand for and how we work.
It’s a great time to join our team at Terra Cat!
This is your opportunity to join an awesome team focused on delivering the very best to our customers at an exciting stage in our growth.
Please hit the apply button now. You will need to submit an online application supported by your CV and cover letter. Please note you will receive an email link to an online assessment which you will need to complete for your application to be considered.
This role is readvertised. If you have already applied for this role, your application has been considered, there is no need to apply again.