We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
CUSTOMER SERVICE / DRIVER – Part Time
- Largest family-owned equipment hire company | Ongoing training & development
- Profit Share | Access to EAP | Located in Dunedin
- Uniforms & PPE provided | Annual Awards Program | Current Drivers Licence a must
- No experience required – Full training provided | Parking available
- $23.49 p/hour | $90 daily weekend allowance | Fortnightly Pay
About the role
As the Kennards Hire representative to our customers, we support you with the training and development you need to be successful in your role. The Service Person Driver is the critical link between a Kennards Hire branch, our customers and their projects, big or small. You’ll be in charge of everything that makes our customers’ job easy; expert advice, pickups, deliveries and making sure our equipment is ready for hire.
This role requires you to;
- Instruct and demonstrate to customers on how to safely use our equipment.
- As the Driver, perform pickup and delivery of equipment from customer sites, which includes safely loading and unloading of equipment
- Provide exceptional customer service in all customer interactions
- Maintain the high standard and quality of equipment through regular servicing and minor repairs.
- Perform cleaning of branch facilities and maintenance of equipment as required
- Perform equipment ‘check in’ and ‘check out’ inspections
- Successful applicants have come from various backgrounds such as; Customer service, building & construction, hospitality, retail, driver, landscaping, trade & maintenance.
- A current driver’s licence
- The availability to commit to one weekend day, plenty of work and additional days available
- This role requires some physical components including lifting and standing on your feet for long periods. A level of physical fitness is required and the ability to pass a drug test
- Strong communication skills
- Be proactive and keen to learn new skills
- An interest in machinery and equipment, although training will be provided
- A positive attitude and team player
- A COVID-19 vaccination is preferred for this role as Kennards Hire operates as part of the construction industry and our customer sites may require this.
Why join the family
- We are Australia and New Zealand’s largest family-owned equipment hire company
- We are a great place to work certified employer offering a great company and team culture no matter where you work
- Our values are at the heart of everything we do; One Family, Fair Dinkum, Taking Hire Higher & Every Customer a Raving Fan
We offer great Benefits & Rewards such as;
- Profit Share bonus
- Extensive training and development throughout your career with us
- Career progression and internal transfer opportunities – across state and international borders
- Staff discount rates on our hire gear
- Annual Awards night, Team BBQs and many other fun social events
Please note: Background/Police Checks will be carried out as part of the recruitment process
Simply hit the Apply Now button and we look forward to talking with you!