We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
Position Title: Senior Speech Pathologist and Clinical Educator
Employment Type: Permanent Part-time
Hours per week: 24 hours per week
Position Grade: Speech Pathologist, Level 4 Year 1/2
Salary: $111,228.00 – $114,007.00 base per annum (pro-rata)
Enterprise Agreement: The Named NSW (Non-Declared) Affiliated Health Organisations’ Professional & Associated Staff Agreement 2009
Department Name: Speech Pathology – St Joseph’s Hospital
A vacancy exists in the above unit for a highly motivated Speech Pathologist with appropriate knowledge and skills to join our friendly and supportive team. Our progressive and innovative team offers development opportunities for our staff and a caring environment for the delivery of high quality patient centred care.
The successful applicant will be expected to be provide a high standard of evidenced based speech pathology assessment and treatment of adults with neurogenic communication &/or swallowing impairments and also provide a high standard of clinical education for speech pathology students on placement.
The vacancy is open to Australian citizens, New Zealand citizens who hold a valid New Zealand passport, Australian permanent residents and those non-residents deemed by the Department of Immigration and Citizenship to be eligible to work in Australia only.
About St Vincent’s Health Network Sydney:
We are committed to equal employment opportunity, ethical practices, and the principles of cultural diversity and promote a smoke free work environment. Appropriate criminal record and child protection checks are conducted for all successful candidates. Employment with St Vincent’s is subject to you having current immunity status that complies with the Occupational Assessment, Screening & Vaccination against Specified Infectious Diseases – NSW Health Policy Directive PD2020 _017. Appointment and ongoing employment will be subject to continued compliance with the policy directive.
In line with the Public Health Order, all NSW Health Workers are required to be vaccinated against COVID-19. In order to be eligible for consideration for employment with St Vincent’s Hospital Sydney, all recruits must provide evidence of vaccination against COVID-19, or alternatively provide a Medical Contraindication in the approved form which complies with the requirements of the Public Health Order, prior to appointment.
What we offer:
- Generous salary packaging and Fitness Passport for eligible staff
- Opportunity to access a large range of clinical and non-clinical education programs
- Supported post graduate opportunities within applicable fields
- Careers development opportunities across the St Vincent’s Health Australia Network.
- Employee Assistance Program
- Work/Life balance
St Vincent’s Health Network Sydney is committed to reconciliation and encourages Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people to apply for all advertised positions. When applying for the position, Applicants will be required to upload a recent Resume as well as a separate Cover Letter addressing the Selection Criteria for the position as outlined below. External applicants are to upload their Cover Letter alongside their Resume when reaching the ‘My Experience tab >Resume/CV> Upload. For Internal applicants, this document is to be uploaded further down the page alongside your Resume under Resume/CV> Upload.
1. Personal integrity and demonstrated commitment to the Philosophy, Mission and Values of Mary Aikenhead Ministries and St Vincent’s Health Australia.
2. Bachelor or Post-graduate Degree in Speech Pathology & eligibility for full practising Membership of Speech Pathology Australia.
3. Advanced clinical experience and demonstrated competency in evidence based assessment & treatment of communication and swallowing disorders in adults.
4. Advanced clinical reasoning skills and demonstrated ability to solve complex problems.
5. Demonstrated experience and competency in providing a high standard of student supervision and student clinical education.
6. Clear, concise written & verbal communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills.
7. Demonstrated experience working effectively in multidisciplinary teams.
8. Current NSW Drivers Licence.
Applications Close: 23 May 2022