We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
- Busy precast manufacturing environment
- Bring your precast and reinforcement steel fixing concrete experience
- NZ Family-owned Market Leading business
Hynds are currently seeking Precast Steel Fixer for our manufacturing site in Winton. Reporting to the Factory Manager, this role will be responsible for assisting in the production of quality precast concrete products.
Role responsibilities includes:
- Assembly of components to produce steel reinforcement for concrete products
- Accurately interpret and read drawings to schedules
- Measuring, cutting, moulding, installation of wire mesh into concrete areas to be steel mesh-reinforced
- Installing mesh and reinforcing steel
- Setup precast moulds as per the Standard Operating Procedure.
- Strip and mark product based on production drawing.
- Work to schedules and production targets
- Follow all health and safety requirements such as daily pre-start checks on vehicles
What you will bring:
- Previous reinforcement experience working with precast concrete products
- Previous experience reading plans/drawings
- Class 1, F OSH endorsement an advantage
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work outside
- Accurate time keeping with the ability to work to deadlines
Why join Hynds:
- Southern Cross medical insurance cover
- Values focused and supportive environment
- We are a family-owned company, and we pride ourselves on developing our people and producing real opportunities to grow your career
Hynds are committed to high levels of health and safety. Therefore, all candidates will be expected to pass a pre-employment alcohol and drug screen, along with satisfactorily passing a medical and criminal history check.
Founded in 1973, Hynds is New Zealand’s premier product supplier for the management of water and water-based waste in the civil and rural infrastructure markets. Hynds remains proudly family owned and has built its reputation on customer service and innovation.
We are committed as a team to helping our customers succeed and believe in the Hynds values to guide the way. Hynds is a place where people matter, where we do what’s right and where we connect with our customers.