We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
- Want to develop yourself both professionally and personally?
- Want to be rewarded for great performance & receive amazing employee benefits?
- Looking to work for one of NZ’s Best Workplaces and grow your career with us?
- Looking to work for a company with an award winning culture and grow your career with us?
As a Stock Coordinator, you’ll be passionate about all things stock related, have great attention to detail and want to grow your retail career with us.
Reporting to the Store Manager, you’ll play a key role in supporting your team to achieve exceptional results and create great experiences for our customers. Organisation, having a solution focus and logical thinking will come naturally to you. This role is based at our Merchant Hornby store, working days are Monday to Friday, 20 hours per week.
Our people tell us they love our inclusive family-feel, focus on growth and development, openness to feedback and the constant recognition, celebration and communication. By joining us, you’ll get more than just a job in retail, you will be joining a company that is focused on developing you both professionally and personally.
Who are we? A New Zealand family owned fashion footwear retailer who’s been around since 1948. We have 40+ stores across 3 brands (Merchant 1948, Mi Piaci and Deuce) in both New Zealand and Melbourne, Australia. Our people are at the heart of everything we do, which means you can expect to have a supportive leader, grow in your role, be recognised and rewarded for great performance and receive ongoing training. Our teams are made up of positive, passionate and high performing people. We have a world class customer satisfaction rating and an award-winning company culture – we’ve been a finalist in the NZ Best Workplaces awards for the past 15 years and overall winners for 2012, 2013, 2017, 2018 & 2019!
Our company purpose; ‘Inspiring Soles’ together with our 6 values: Inspiring, Accountable, Integrity, Inclusive, Innovative and Proactive inform what we do, so we look for people who resonate with this too. One way we work to inspire others is via our charity, The Young Hearts Project, which supports youth to reach their potential through community programmes.
What will you bring to us?
- A great attitude; positivity, confidence, a growth mindset and flexibility
- Ideally proven experience in stock management or related role
- Passion for contributing to amazing customer experience
- Exceptional organisation, time management and problem-solving skills
- A love of connecting and engaging with people – both your team and customers
- Technical and operational know-how
- Passion for our brand, alignment to our values and culture
Interested? Apply today! We’re about giving opportunities to people with the right attitude, drive and team fit.
You must be eligible to work in New Zealand to be considered for this position.
Applications close 19 August 2022