We are collecting job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
Do you have amazing customer service skills and love helping others? Would you like to work for a growing company with advancement opportunities? If so, then please submit your resume to apply for the Patient Coordinator position in our Honesdale, PA clinic!
Access is an extraordinary company to work for, with a patient focused culture, opportunities for advancement, generous paid time off and a great benefits package.
If you are talented and interested in working for a company whose mission is to Inspire others to live life to their fullest potential, please connect with us.
This is a part-time position. The required schedule is Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 12pm-7pm. Occasional hours on Tuesdays and Thursdays may be needed for coverage. The pay rate is $14/hour.
*We are proud to have been named one of the Best Companies to work for in NY in 2011, 2013, 2015, 2017, 2019, & 2021!*
Essential Job Qualifications:
- A friendly, empathetic, enthusiastic, positive team player who is the first impression of ACCESS. They must possess excellent communication skills, consistently exceed customer expectations, and make the team’s success their priority.
- An organized, responsible, detail-oriented individual who is accountable for taking in new patients and ensuring all of their appointments are appropriately scheduled, authorizations/Reevaluations received and copays collected to ensure payment.
- A confident, good listener who communicates the value of physical therapy and actively grows the business by looking for, and recognizing, opportunities to initiate and obtain referrals.
- Maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Provide equipment and supplies by disinfecting and delivering equipment and supplies to treatment area; position equipment for therapist access; interact with patients and ensures their comfort.
- Maintain therapy supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipate needed supplies; place and expedite orders for supplies from approved vendor list; verify receipt of supplies.
- Assist clinicians by preparing hot packs and helping to set-up exercise equipment as needed.
Assigned Responsibilities or Duties:
- Greeting all patients and directing them to appropriate area or staff.
- Operating a central telephone console or multi-line system to receive and route calls.
- Daily duties include scheduling appointments and initial evaluations, taking initial intake information, typing, faxing documents electronically
- Collecting co-payments and wellness store purchases, calling patients who have missed appointments,
- Assisting therapists with laundry, escorting patients into gym, making sure patients are comfortable.
- Set up and clean up for patient sessions.
- Asking questions to determine the customers’ needs, and directing customers/visitors to the appropriate staff.
Administrative duties to include:
- Calling insurance companies to verify benefits and request authorizations, printing of medical records as requested, welcome letters to new patients and MDs, thank you letters to MDs, updating physicians and new patients in the referral database, running frequency reports weekly in the scheduler and any other tasks assigned to he/she by the director.
This position may require experience:
- Operating a multi-line telephone system
- Accessing data using a computerized records system
- Making change and cashiering
- Seating for long periods of time and lifting up to 30 pounds.
If you are enthusiastic about your profession and are looking to progress your career with a growing, dynamic company, please apply through this portal. Questions, call the Human Resource Office at (845) 636-4344.
Please visit us online at www.accessptw.com for more information about our company.
Access Physical Therapy & Wellness provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.