We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
- AKL based, Permanent part-time role
- Extensive travel involved – explore more of our great nation!
- Lead & Influence our store stocktake teams to success
Ready to make an impact?
We’re looking for a Stocktake Supervisor to join our wider Finance team here in Aotearoa reporting to our Stocktake Manager.
Joining our wider Finance team you’ll take accountability for supporting the Stocktake Strategy through the execution of ‘best practices’ for our Stocktake teams to conduct timely and accurate stocktakes within our Countdown Stores, from Kerikeri to Otorohanga and east to Whakatane.
This is a part time position with 25 contracted hours per week from Monday to Thursday with some regional travel required and the opportunity for extra hours on away trips and busy weeks. With travel a key aspect of this role, you can expect periodic trips away to regional areas for up to three to four nights but what a great role if you’re wanting to explore more of this great nation of ours!
About the Role | Mō te Tūranga
- Leading teams of up to 30+ on any given day, you’ll motivate and measure an efficient team to achieve accurate stock counts whilst ensuring fast and efficient service to the Countdown stores
- You will also support the Stocktake Manager in daily routines and will build rapport and engage with all levels of store management teams as you work through each stocktake in their stores
- This role will also see you navigating all Stocktake programs and reporting and ensuring all stocktakes are carried out through to completion
About You | Mōu
To succeed in this role you will need to have strong leadership skills with the ability to coach and develop team members of all levels. You’ll likely bring experience from within a fast-paced environment with high attention to detail to ensure all our stocktakes are completed with absolute accuracy. As travel is a key aspect of this role, you’ll be able to travel regularly away from home and will have strong time management skills as this role will involve early starts and flexible finishes ensuring we see our stocktakes through to completion.
If you’re the sort of individual who strives to always do the right thing for customers, team, our communities, and our business then we ought to connect.
Working with Countdown | Te Mahi ki Countdown
Our purpose is to make Kiwis’ lives a little better every day.
We’re friendly, down-to-earth, and energetic – we work hard but we have a great time doing it, and we love what we do. There is plenty of scope for new ideas, lots of room for you to add value, and importantly, you’ll be working with a business that touches the lives of three million New Zealanders a week.
Come as you are | Haere mai rā
We’re an equal opportunity employer and are committed to the principle of equal opportunity for all.
If you’re smart and good at what you do, come as you are.