We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
Calling on all Retail Store Persons looking to be a part of something exciting!
Join our Chemist Warehouse NZ family and be a part of a hugely successful retail pharmacy business.
What’s on offer?
- Be part of an aggressively growing business with opportunity to further grow and develop in a fast-paced environment
- Support with continuing education and certifications
- A supportive team environment
Sound good so far? Learn more about who we are!
Chemist Warehouse is a retail success story, with over 17,000 employees across 500 stores. Over the past 45 years the group has grown from a single pharmacy to become one of Australia’s top 6 retailers.
Established in New Zealand in 2017, Chemist Warehouse currently operates over 20 stores and is growing rapidly. The business’s ongoing success is due to the ongoing dedication and commitment from our teams paired with competitively priced, quality products. We take great pride in being innovative, competitive and responsive to the changing needs and challenges of our marketplace.
We are now on the lookout for a highly motivated Store Person to join our ever growing and well-loved family business.
In this fast paced, dynamic role you will be responsible for:
- Coordinating the receipt, movement and dispatch of stock
- Marking off large volumes of incoming stock
- Labelling and arranging stock as specified in planograms
- Invoicing and processing credits
- Replenishing stock and maintaining inventory levels
- Keeping the storeroom clean, neat and free of clutter
Passionate employees are the key to our success. If you are passionate and possess the following, then we would love to hear from you!
- Previous stock management experience
- Excellent customer service
- Dedicated work ethic
- Ability to work well in a team and autonomously
- Willingness to learn and grow with the business
- Eye for detail and accuracy
- Ability to do some heavy lifting and repetitive movement
- Applicants for this position must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit
The successful applicant will be required to meet a satisfactory Criminal History Check outcome.
Due to the amount of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.