We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
We are currently seeking a PAYROLL AND ADMINISTRATION ASSISTANT for our PAK’nSAVE Tamatea store.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This position involves working in a large dynamic PAK’n SAVE Store. You will be responsible for delivering positive results for customers and our business.
This role is full time with a 40 hour flexible working week including one day with a 6am start time. This role could also be split to create a part time role for the right candidate.
This administration role forms part of a small admin team that focuses on providing excellent administrative assistance to the store. Our ideal candidate would have previous payroll experience for a medium to large organisation. Previous experience in accounts administration including reconciling general ledger accounts and formatting reports is also highly desirable.
The role will also have responsibility as a cashier once a week which requires a 6am start.
We are looking for someone who is comfortable and confident being an all-rounder in the administration team, who has commitment and a positive attitude with loads of enthusiasm.
- Proven experience in similar role (Payroll, Cashier or Accounts payable/receivables beneficial)
- PayGlobal and SAP experience preferred but not required
- Digital literacy skills, in particular Excel, emails and word processing with the ability to learn new systems
- Proven reliability. We are a small cohesive team that requires administration support, to reliability is key.
- High levels of attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent multi tasking and time management skills
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug test
- Rights to work in New Zealand
PAK’nSAVE Tamatea is a pretty big business on its own, never mind being part of the Foodstuffs Cooperative. We employ over 200 people and serve over 25,000 people a week and help to support our local community.
At PAK’nSAVE Tamatea we have a contemporary store that is committed to innovation and providing our customers with fresh and quality food at great value for money along with excellent customer service.
Store Vision: Enriching our People, Feeding our Community
Your career with us will also be supported by opportunities for training,, development and progression.
If this role sounds like it could provide you with your next challenge please click APPLY NOW including a cover letter and CV with your application.