We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
Niagara are looking for motivated and reliable students to join our Kennington based operations over the school holidays!
You will be suited to our school holiday work vacancies if you are:
- A high school, polytechnic or university student (over the age of 16)
- An active listener
- Physically fit
- Willing to learn and apply yourself to new challenges
- Able to get to and from site each day
No experience is required, we will train all successful applicants, giving them the knowledge and support to thrive at Niagara!
Additional to full training, we will supply all required PPE required to ensure a safe and positive work environment for all.
Successful applicants will be rewarded with:
- Weekly pay & overtime rates!
- A safe and positive working environment
- Opportunities for additional work after school or in future school/polytechnic/university holidays.
If you have any questions about these vacancies please call Jemma on 027 217 0466
If this sounds like you, do not hesitate – APPLY NOW! (Apply before 8 April 2022 if you are available for the April school holidays (16 April – 1 May)
Niagara is a drug free workplace. Pre-employment drug screening is a requirement for employment.