We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
Southern New Hampshire University is currently seeking a Student Worker as a Strength and Conditioning Attendant for our Campus Location to help with effectively maintaining the Varsity Athletics Strength and Conditioning Weight Room.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for Opening/Closing Weight Room
- Aid in the set-up and breakdown of training sessions
- Help supervise lifts and conditioning sessions as needed
- Help maintain the cleanliness and organization of weight room facility
- Any other duties specified by Strength and Conditioning Coach
- Enrollment in an Undergraduate or Graduate Day program at SNHU
- Work Study as part of their financial aid package
- Willingness to work Mornings/Evenings
- Currently have or willingness to obtain CPR/AED Certified
- Currently have or willingness to obtain Personal Training Certification
- 7am – 7:30pm
- Preference will be given to those that can work 4:30pm-7:30pm
- Maximum of 20 hours per week
Please submit your class schedule, in addition to your resume, with your application.