We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
Te Ara o Takitimu Māori and Pasifika Trade Training is an EIT/Government initiative which aims to ensure more Māori and Pasifika learners can obtain meaningful trades qualifications and apprenticeships.
Quality pastoral support is a critical success factor to the retention and engagement of students in their course so we are seeking a person suitably qualified to provide pastoral and cultural support at a tertiary level with a focus on Māori and Pasifika trades students.
Key tasks will range from – providing pastoral support and cultural support to students, – working with tutors and other staff to maintain student engagement and attendance – monitoring student progress (ie. engagement, academic progress, etc.) ensuring identified support systems are maintained and progressive – liaising with students to establish strong relationships.
Ideally candidates will have:
- Experience in providing support to students in the tertiary education environment.
- Experience in working with Māori and Pasifika students.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with an ability to quickly establish rapport and credibility with students.
- Basic understanding or appreciation for Te Reo me ōna tikanga
- Knowledge of community based support services and agencies
- Good organisational, administrative skills and well-developed digital literacy skills.
This is a fulltime permanent position but applications from those interested in a part-time job share role will be considered.
Applications close at 6pm on 9 February. For a job description and to apply