We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
At Noel Leeming, we live and breathe a fast and innovative culture. We are a New Zealand owned company, the number one retailer and market leader for technology and appliances throughout the country. As part of The Warehouse Group, you are not just part of the Noel Leeming brand but part of the largest general merchandise retailer in NZ with over $3 billion in sales, and employing over 12,000 people across The Warehouse, Warehouse Stationery, Noel Leeming, Torpedo7, 1-day.co.nz and TheMarket.com. We have 250+ retail stores and a network of distribution and fulfilment centres throughout New Zealand.
Delivering the best in technology and appliances starts with service – and our Passionate Experts are key to our success. The end-to-end service we offer means customers can rely on us to ensure they walk out with the right product for them through live demonstrations, offering support and advice, and delivering and installing purchases.
This is a sales role with a focus on selling our Whiteware and cooking appliances. You will play a crucial part in creating a unique experience for our customers. Working in an exclusive environment and specialising in cooktops, ovens, and rangehoods, you will work closely with your customers, promoting and selling the world’s leading cooking brands providing them with specialist advice and high-value solutions. You will also be involved in offering in-store demonstrations, creating interactive experiences while showcasing the features and benefits of the latest products.
To succeed in this role, we are looking for someone comfortable working within a sales lead environment. You will have the ability to build and maintain relationships with customers and spot and secure potential sales opportunities. Above all, we are looking for someone who knows what it takes to deliver polished customer service and go the extra mile to ensure customer expectations are exceeded.
There is a permanent, part-time position working Saturday & Sunday.
Ideally, you will have:
- Proven experience in retail, hospitality, or a customer-facing role
- Excellent Communication Skills
- A positive, can-do attitude
- The ability to undertake heavy lifting, climb ladders and be on your feet for long periods of time
- A passion for helping others and your team
- Experience using a point of sales system
- An interest in tech or whiteware
What can Noel Leeming offer you?
- Warehouse Group discount card (including Noel Leeming, Torpedo7, 1-Day deals, and 15% off at The Warehouse and Warehouse Stationery)
- A paid day off on your birthday
- Continuous training and development
- Career progression – a great steppingstone into sales or other internal opportunities
- Incentive earnings
- Wellness and discretionary leave
- Click here to check our more of our benefits
Who knows where you could end up. Don’t let this opportunity pass you by! We’d love to hear from you.