We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
Flexible Hours – 4 per day – morning or afternoon/eve – depending on what is required.
Please apply via email with;
a curriculum vitae including two referees;
a covering letter to include the following:
- your specialism(s) and skills
- life ethos
- business administrative and customer service experience
- other experience that would be valuable in this role
- Assist Director
- Manage studio logistics and communication
- Manage new client sign up process
- Manage and maintain studio calendar
- Maintain and manage contacts and database
- Complete word processing tasks
- Handle bookkeeping
- Develop and manage business system
Job Qualifications and Skill Sets
- Ability to manage a calendar and schedule appointments
- Proficiency with all Microsoft Office Tools
- Proficiency with cloud-based platforms such as Google docs, zoom etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organistional and time management skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Keen eye for detail, loves efficiency and creating systems
- Awesome initiative and problem solving ability
- A ‘yes’ person with a vibrant warm understanding personality
- Loves music!
SOLE Music Academy specialises in singing, songwriting, producing and artist development. Our mission is to develop well-rounded skilled and knowledgeable artists who will have the resilience, stamina and confidence to take on any stage, recording session or music business endeavour.
We specialise in bridging the gap and demystifying the music industry by providing mentors with invaluable experience and expansive network and an educational development program like nothing else out there.