We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
We’re the people who pioneered self-directed summer camps while introducing the most flexible and fair attendance system in the industry, way back in 1980. At Steve & Kate’s, kids decide what to do and where they do it, giving them the confidence to risk, fail, rise, and develop a deep trust in their instincts and capabilities. We are now a part of the Bright Horizons Family.
Steve & Kate’s Summer Camp is an 8 to 10 week program, running from June to August. Substitute Counselors work as needed, with shifts Monday through Friday between the hours of 8 AM and 6 PM. Part-time training for certain positions may begin in May.
Now Hiring for our North Cambridge and Somerville locations!
At Steve & Kate’s, we put kids in the driver’s seat, and counselors come along for the ride. Campers choose minute-to-minute how to spend their time because making decisions today helps to build the self-confidence they’ll need to wrangle unknowns tomorrow. As a Steve & Kate’s staff member, you’ll sharpen your inherent leadership skills and do meaningful work, all while immersing yourself in creativity and play.
Staff members will be responsible for facilitating activities, making connections, and monitoring for safety and wellness. The structure at our camps will depend on local COVID regulations, so staff at some locations will lead cohorts of campers while others will be stationed at activities as campers choose where they would like to spend time. The best way to find out what your specific responsibilities would be is to speak with your local director, but activities include a bakery, sewing, stop-motion animation, maker space, sports, inflatables, and so much more!
- Actively supervising campers
- Ensure compliance with Camp Policies
- Reporting & Recording details of notable concerns or incidents, and of injuries to campers, other staff members, or self
- Keeping track and being aware of camper allergies and dietary restrictions
How do you know if you’re the right candidate?
- Does the idea of guiding kids while they make decisions for themselves excite you?
- Are you comfortable leading groups of kids on your own while still collaborating with a team?
- Do you have the stamina to keep up (literally) with 4-12 year old’s bursting with energy and creative potential? And, can you bench press a kindergartener (just kidding – can you lift up to 40lbs)?
- At least 16 years of age
- Minimum of 2 months experience working with camp – age children, with 1 year preferred, in either a professional, personal or volunteer setting.
- First Aid & CPR certified prior to Day 1 of Camp (some locations may require additional certifications)
- Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 to ensure compliance with enhanced health and safety protocols and to keep themselves and others safe and free from illness.
Company: Steve & Kate’s Camp
HAVING TECHNICAL ISSUES WITH YOUR APPLICATION?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 855-877-6866
Bright Horizons is dedicated to creating a workforce that promotes and supports diversity and inclusion. We provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals without discrimination. Bright Horizons complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO – English and EEO – Spanish along with information on the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA).
Applicants requiring a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact the recruitment helpdesk at 855-877-6866 or email@example.com. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis.