We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
We are looking for a dynamic, energetic and conscientious individual that can support our client living with complex injuries/disabilities within their own homes.
We are looking for someone who would be comfortable working on a roster (weekends included) and covering am and pm shifts. If successful you will be joining a team of skilled staff, working within a positive and supportive environment. Due to the client’s specific requirements, only Female applicants would be considered for this role.
This rewarding role involves:
- Assisting complex care clients with their personal cares
- Moving and handling using hoists and manual transfers
- Assisting clients with home help, shopping assistance, and meal preps
- Supporting exercise programmes
- Assisting the client to access the community
- Flexible hours
- Competitive Rates
- Travel allowance
- Ongoing training and up-skilling with the opportunity to complete an NZQA qualification
- Monthly employee rewards
The ideal candidate would have:
- Experience supporting complex care clients with their daily needs
- A full driver’s license and confidence driving a mobility van (training can be provided)
- A level 2 and above qualification in Health, Disability and Aged care
- Previous experience required but comprehensive training will be provided
- Flexibility to cover shifts, do rostered work and comfortable working weekends
- Great communication skills
- NZ Residency or valid NZ Open work visa
If you are a people-person dedicated to providing cares and seeking a role that is personally and professionally rewarding, then this is the job for you!
Healthvision is a lead provider of Specialist Homecare, Community Nursing and Rehabilitation services throughout New Zealand. We are a company who is passionate about well-being, working closely with our clients, families, and whānau to wrap around the quality care they need to live life the way they want to and to maximise their independence. Our aim at Healthvision is to make a positive difference to the lives of others.
At Healthvision we love what we do and are passionate about making a positive difference to the lives of others.