We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
My client is looking for a Clinic Administrator for a 1-year fixed term role with the potential to go permanent. They are based in Epsom and are looking for someone to start ASAP! This is a full-time role.
The role in a nut shell:
- Booking patient appointments – to assist in the booking, confirming and coordination of patient appointments and associated activities to ensure patients and specialists needs are met within the guidelines and timeframes
- Manage data and information – to assist in ensuring that the ARO Specialist Centre data and patient records, both electronic and paper, are kept in a secure and confidential manner at all times
- Reception duties – to be the point of contact for patients, family and internal and external personnel as required
- Medical scheduling
To be considered for this role:
- Solid computer skills including knowledge of MS Office
- Quick learner to pickup systems fast
- Previous Clerical experience in a health-related field
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to achieve accuracy and maintain attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines and work unsupervised
- Good time management
- Experience using MOSAIQ is desirable
You must be legally entitled to work in New Zealand to be considered for this role. Apply NOW to find out more!