We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
Afterschool Preschool Teacher (ELC)
We are looking to add a few fun, energetic, creative, positive, motivated and outgoing EEC teachers to our team!
Teachers responsibilities include planning and implementing an age appropriate and diverse curriculum that meets the social, emotional and developmental needs of the children in their care. Staff will also be responsible for curriculum development, supervision and safety of students, supervising snack time, toileting as needed and following all protocols. The ability to successfully work close with other teachers in the program is necessary.
- *EEC Teacher or EEC Lead Teacher Certified
- *High School Diploma and working towards a degree in Early Childhood
- At least 18 years of age CPR, First Aid, AED certifications and Child Abuse prevention training within 30 days of hire date.
- Previous experience working with children in a licensed or school setting preferred.
- Experience working with child diverse groups of children including
- Ability to plan, organize and implement age-appropriate/developmentally appropriate program activities.
- Previous experience with diverse populations and the ability to develop positive, authentic relationships with people from different backgrounds.
Schedule: Monday – Friday, 1:45pm – 5:30pm
Job Types: Part-time
Pay: High School Diploma: $16-$18 per hour depending on experience, must be 18+
Associates Degree: $19-$21 per hour
Bachelor’s Degree: $21-$23 per hour
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $16.00 – $23.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- After school
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Early Childhood Education: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: One location