We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
To meet the needs of our significant roll growth, we are seeking to appoint a talented and motivated Teacher of Mathematics to teach in our Middle (Yrs 7 – 10) and Senior (Yrs 11 – 13) schools. This is a fixed term appointment to commence as soon as possible, concluding at the end of the 2022 school year.
Scots College is a co-educational IB World School in the Eastern suburbs of Wellington, New Zealand and is comprised of three schools in one; Junior (Years 1-6), Middle (Years 7-10) and Senior (Years 11-13). We offer a vibrant learning environment for our students and recognise that working in groups, thinking critically and solving problems are just as important as the knowledge we give them. At Scots, a future focused education equips each student to thrive now and, in their futures, to learn. For life.
Scots College offers dual pathway options for its senior students, delivering both NCEA and the IB Diploma. We are also fully authorised for the delivery of the Middle Years and the Primary Years Programmes. Experience teaching the MYP and/or Diploma Programme would be advantageous although training will be provided.
Applicants should have:
- A willingness to potentially teach both the IB Diploma and NCEA curriculums
- Interdisciplinary teaching experience would be advantageous
- The ability and a passion to promote learning in a blended learning environment
- A willingness to move with the times and work to meet our future focused learning goals
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- A desire to foster excellence
- A commitment to our special character and co-curricular programs
If you are motivated by the prospect of being a part of a dynamic teaching environment and would enjoy the challenges of this exciting role, then we would be delighted to hear from you.
Applications close on Friday 4 February 2022 and are to comprise a covering letter and current CV (stating teacher certification details, all teaching/specialist subjects and including the names of at least three referees). Applications are to be submitted electronically to:
Human Resources Manager
Tel. 04 388 0854
PO Box 15 064, Miramar