We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
DEPARTMENT OF PATHOLOGY
OTAGO SCHOOL OF MEDICINE – DUNEDIN CAMPUS
About us/Mō mātou
The Department of Pathology is one of eight departments within the Dunedin School of Medicine in the Division of Health Sciences. The Department is actively involved in undergraduate medical and health science teaching and supervision of postgraduate research students. The Department houses several internationally-recognised research groups.
The role/Te mahi
The Pathology Department is seeking a number of Teaching Fellows to join its teaching team. In these roles, you will assist with teaching into both the Pathology and Medical Laboratory Science programmes, as well as assisting with the continued development of the programmes.
Skills and experience/Kā pūkeka me kā wheako
- Previous experience with teaching of pathology-related material in a tertiary environment.
- Appropriate professional experience.
- Evidence of an ability to work well with students and staff from differing academic and cultural backgrounds and at all levels of the institution.
- Effective communication skills.
- A commitment to the principles of the Treaty of Waitangi and to equal opportunity.
We have a range of permanent, part-time positions, with various FTE available.
You must have the right to live and work in New Zealand to apply for this position.
For further information, please contact Alison Rich via the email address below.
To submit your application (including CV and cover letter) please click the apply button. Applications quoting reference number 2200247 will close on Sunday, 13 February 2022.