We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
(Lead & crew roles)(Experienced/Entry-Level) Advertiser: Vihaan Technologies Limited
Location: Wellington, All Canterbury & Nelson
Salary: $19.00 – $25.50 per hour
Job Type: Full Time
Required Qualification: Level 6 or Above IT/ICT Qualification (NZQA).
We are a growth oriented business in Telecommunications sector. We value the growth of an individual and the company. We are embarking on a journey to become an established and recognized business in New Zealand.
At our core we have values based on integrity, fitness and innovation and our intention is to make a difference in society by empowering ourselves and then empowering others at large.
We are currently looking for experienced technicians to lead the team and entry level technicians who are willing to learn. We offer an attractive salary package, well structured training programme, vehicle and uniform. You will be a part of friendly experienced team working in a fun and safe environment.
About this role:
- Responsible for planning, developing, designing and installing fibre/copper/ONT/Wi-Fi/Ethernet and relevant telecommunication equipment connections to telephone exchanges, homes, buildings, offices and domestic premises.
- Modem/router/ONT/Wi-Fi installation, configuration and security.
- Installing software, operating systems or related program when required in computer systems.
- Fault finding, troubleshooting and resolving software and hardware related issues.
- SDU (Single Dwelling Unit) and MDU (Multiple Dwelling Unit) knowledge.
- Systems and network support and maintenance.
- Maintain telecoms operations across the company sites.
- Set up and maintain users.
- Remote/Phone/Onsite support for clients.
- Install, setup, support and maintain hardware/software.
- Asset management.
- Co-ordinate third party technical support where required.
- Maintain relevant documentation and report on activity.
- Fibre cabling and Fusion splicing in large commercial and small domestic properties (FTH project).
- Fibre blowing & Hauling.
- Structured Voice and Data Cabling.
- Provide high level customer services.
- Submit all associated paperwork on time.
- Attention to details.
- Scoping, planning and studying Chorus & other underground services plans.
- Ability to work in a safe and efficient manner; focused on Health and Safety and Quality assurance.
- Work alone or as part of a small team.
- Undertake installation, termination and testing of fibre optics throughout the underground.
- Using specific tools and testing equipment including Fibre blowing gun, Splicer and OTDR etc.
- Read / Implement fibre network design documents for a large fibre rollout.
- Should follow instructions when assisting senior crew members.
- Good Communication Skills.
Mandatory Trainings or Certifications:
- At least 3 months experience in the NZ telecommunications industry (Chorus Network would be an advantage).
- Valid Full New Zealand Driver’s Licence.
- Site Safe Building Construction Passport.
- First Aid Certificate.
- Relevant Plant and Equipment tickets.
- Traffic management training.
- Chorus Work competencies WTC1.
- Completed NGA Courses or willing to complete.
- A strong commitment to workplace safety.
- WA Blue dog certificate.
- Well groomed, Attention to detail.
Having below would be an added advantage:
- Building Construction Passport.
- Confined Space training.
- A good knowledge of MDU infrastructure and UFB design rules and equipment.
- Experience in performing Civil Tasks involved in FO Network roll out.
- Chorus Work competency WTC3 and WTC2.
- Working at Heights training.
- Chorus NGA B or C.
Benefits and Perks:
– Base Salary plus bonus depending on your attitude, commitment and company’s revenue target achievements.
– Enjoy working with the most established, flexible and reliable employer in the industry.
– Free training programs in customer services, health and safety.
– Trainings on personal growth mastery program for you to be far ahead of anyone else in this industry.
– Friendly environment.
– Potential for great career to progress with a growing company.
– You will manage a fully kitted van or truck, test equipment, mobile & laptop.
Please note that the successful applicant will undergo police and medical clearance including drug and alcohol test.
If this role is challenging and what you are looking for, please email us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org now!
“Each application will be closely considered but only shortlisted applicants will be contacted with an interview schedule”
***NZ Residents or Eligible Work Visa Holders Only***