We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
Total Rewards & HRIS Analyst
Communities are fundamental. Whether around the corner or across the globe, they provide a foundation, a sense of place and of belonging. That’s why at Stantec, we always design with community in mind.
We care about the communities we serve—because they’re our communities too. We’re designers, engineers, scientists, and project managers, innovating together at the intersection of community, creativity, and client relationships. Balancing these priorities results in projects that advance the quality of life in communities across the globe.
About the role:
We’re looking for a Total Rewards & HRIS Analyst to be an integral part of our Asia Pacific HR team based in our Christchurch office. The role will report to our Asia Pacific Total Rewards & HRIS Manager
You’ll be joining at a time when our business is going through significant growth, where there is a focus on improving the way we do things, particularly from a data and reporting perspective.
We are undertaking a number of innovative projects which will give you the opportunity to work autonomously, where you’ll have an opportunity to shape and add value to how we do things.
Key snapshot of duties below:
- tUtilises the HRIS system data to gather key human resource metrics and organise data for distribution to key HR business partners, recruitment, and other key internal stakeholders
- tProvide assistance and advice with the HRIS systems to managers and other human resources professionals
- tWrite reports and extract data based on end user requirements
- tAssists the Total Rewards and HRIS Manager with the coordination and oversight of the regional annual salary review
- tContributing to remuneration surveys, analysing trends and provide guidance and support on remuneration positioning for the business.
- tReporting on Remuneration and Benefits legislative changes or issues that may affect the business
- tAssists the wider business with HR projects
- tEnsures data accuracy in HRIS systems
- tIdeally tertiary qualified or alternatively extensive relevant experience in a similar role
- tExperience in a large multinational company would be an advantage
- tAble to work independently, but equally comfortable working with the wider team virtually on multiple project
- tExpert user with excel and experience in reporting tools eg Power BI
This is a rewarding and demanding role requiring someone who would like to be part of a business going through significant growth. You will also be joining a supportive team environment where you can learn and grow in your career.
What we offer
Along with a competitive salary we offer many other benefits to ensure your professional development & wellbeing is ongoing.
- tFlexible Working Arrangements including purchasing up to 4 weeks additional leave and provision for school term contracts, job sharing and part time employment.
- tLearning and Talent Development Programs including global programmes, online learning and on-the-job learning
- tMentoring for your own development
- tProfessional Memberships
- tHealth Insurance – Income Continuance Insurance (ICI) – Life Insurance
- tService Recognition Awards
- tEmployee Assistance Program
Applications close on Friday 12th August
Please apply directly online.
Total Rewards & HRIS Analyst
Industry Recognised Qualification
Employment Type: Full-Time
Job Type: Regular
Job Category: Business Support
We’re active members of the communities we serve. That’s why at Stantec we always design with community in mind. We believe growing a great design company happens from the inside out. We look for people who are drawn to use every talent they possess, plus creativity, determination and a drive to do the extraordinary.
The Stantec community unites approximately 25,000 employees working in over 400 locations across six continents. We collaborate across disciplines and industries to bring projects to life. Our work as architects, engineers, and consultants from initial project concept and planning through design, construction and commissioning is built on a solid history of success. So, when we take on a project, we see the opportunity to make a lasting connection with the people and places where we live and work. Redefine your personal best. Join us!