We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
ABOUT THE ROLE…
As a Sales Assistant your main focus is to assist our customers identify and purchase products they desire. Your duties include but are not limited to:
- Selling, restocking and merchandising
- Cash handling responsibilities
- Occasional opening and closing responsibilities
You will also have the great opportunity to act in a supervisory role at times.
We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic, energetic, and understands and lives our culture of diversity, fun and family. As well as this, the following attributes, skills and qualifications will contribute to your success in the role:
- Experience in a similar retail sales role
- Basic administration skills
- Computer literate
- Exceptional personal presentation
- Friendly, helpful, confident and engaging personality
- Opportunity to work with iconic, global brands
- 70% OFF RRP discounts across all the True Alliance brands
- Excellent training and career opportunities
- Refer a Friend Bonus – $1,500 for every friend you refer to TA!
- Employee Assistance Program
WHO WE ARE…
True Alliance operates almost 60 retail stores in a number of fast-paced, dynamic environments across Australia & New Zealand. Our brands include: UGG, The North Face, Ben Sherman and many many more…