We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
Bring your skills, passion, and expertise to assist the Village Manager in the day-to-day operations of the Ascot Retirement Village, located in Glengarry, Invercargill. This is a permanent part-time position, working 15 hours per week, days and work hours are negotiable.
This role will suit a someone with warm, engaging, bubbly personality who is customer focused, eager to learn and can work autonomously as well as within a team. Ideally, we need someone with strong administration skills, over we are willing to invest and offer training for the right person.
We have a strong sense of community. You will help create a warm, friendly atmosphere and make sure the residents feel at home. This means helping new residents settle in and overseeing the day-to-day activities of the village.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Assist the Village Manager with maintaining resident welfare and Wellbeing
- Assist the Village Manager with specific orientation programmes for new residents and with day-to-day operations of the village
- Assist the Village Manager with the monthly events program
- Ensure residents are given opportunities to participate in all entertainment offerings and develop new skills and hobbies
- Support the Village Manager with office duties and administration
- Ensure appropriate transport arrangements are in place for residents for outings.
- Previous experience in an administration or customer service role, ideally in an aged care environment
- Demonstrate experience in customer service and proven strong customer focus ability
- Strong interpersonal skills with a high level of professionalism
- A current first aid certificate
What Bupa can offer you
- Ongoing training and development
- Industry-competitive remuneration and benefits
- Opportunities for national (and sometimes international) career advancement
- Internal reward and recognition programmes
- Employee led B-fit Health and Wellbeing programme. We practice what we preach by encouraging our people to make healthy lifestyle choices
Bupa is one of New Zealand’s leading healthcare providers with a strong commitment to helping people across the globe live longer, happier, healthier lives. We have retirement villages and care homes located across NZ.
At the heart of our service are our values – Brave, Caring, and Responsible. These are the principles that determine the way we behave and what we believe. They also bring us together as a family, giving us a common culture, and they inspire trust and loyalty in our people
To be part of our close-knit team and help a create a happy for place for our residents to thrive – APPLY NOW. Please submit an online application with your CV and a cover letter.
The NZ Government has mandated that workers in the health and disability sector must receive their first dose of the Pfizer vaccine by 15th November and their second dose by 1st January 2022. Due to this mandate, we’ll need to collect evidence of your Pfizer vaccinations during our recruitment process.