We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
We Discover. We Deliver. We Care.
Citycare is New Zealand’s go-to company for infrastructure construction and maintenance services, we know our people are what make us great. Citycare is going places and we’re looking for talented people to join us on the journey.
Citycare Water provides leading-edge maintenance, construction, reticulation and water treatment capabilities across the country which allows our cities to continue running around the clock. Our New Plymouth Water and Waste Team pride themselves on providing the best service to customers, clients and the community in the New Plymouth and wider Taranaki region.
What’s the job?
We are on the lookout for skilled technicians, labourers AND entry level applicants for the following positions:
- Water Service Technicians – Repairing and maintaining the water reticulation networks
- Waste Water Technicians – Servicing and maintaining New Plymouth waste water systems.
- CCTV Operators – Responsible for pipeline surveying and diagnostic work looking for faults and leaks in our waste water pipes in New Plymouth.
- Construction Labourers – Great opportunity for an experienced labourer to get on board, learn new skills and gain experience in the industry advancing their career with Citycare Water.
- Trainee Water & Waste water Technicians – Work alongside our staff to assist with repairing and maintaining the New Plymouth water & wastewater reticulation networks, start your qualification in Pipeline Construction & Maintenance and Earn while you Learn!
Experienced or not, we are looking for the right people, with the right attitude to take on these opportunities. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to gain some exposure within the water industry and the opportunity to start their career with Citycare. Experience first-hand how your work positively impacts on your community.
Skills and Experience
Before you hit the apply button, please check you have the following:
- Class 1 Drivers licence, ability to drive manual and automatic
- Class 2 Drivers licence is an advantage
- Able to work independently, and also be part of our team
- You are physically fit
- Good record of attendance
- A willingness to learn and be part of our health and safety culture
Benefits & Culture
People enjoy working in this team because no two days are ever the same!
Citycare is offering full training, mentoring and development to the right applicant. The opportunities to fast track your career is endless; all you need is the right attitude and to apply yourself.
All successful applicants will need to pass the following:
- A pre-employment medical
- Drug screening test
- Reference checks
- Have the right to work in NZ
Find out why people love working at City Care here: https://workwithus.citycare.co.nz
Questions? Contact Tony Ewens on 027 272 2924