We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
Highlight your skills in this key digital role at the heart of central government.
- Apply and extend your digital publishing skills in an incredibly talented digital team
- Deliver our content management requirements to enhance our online digital presence
- You understand requirements, the detail required & know what ‘great’ looks like
Mō mātou | About Us
At Te Tai Ōhanga – The Treasury, we are committed to Tiakitanga to make Aotearoa a better place for people today and in the future. We safeguard New Zealand’s finances and are the Government’s trusted economic advisor. Our vision is to lift living standards for all New Zealanders.
Our talented Web and Publishing team has an exciting opportunity for a technically strong and customer-focused Web Editor to join the team on a permanent basis. This role sits within the Treasury’s Web & Publishing team and supports two central agencies, the Treasury and the Department of Prime Minister and Cabinet (DPMC).
Kōrero mō te tūranga | About the Role
The Web Editor handles content publishing and CMS management on websites as well as special projects where needed. The role would suit a highly skilled digital publishing professional who has several years of experience working in a content management role, or similar.
Please note this role is not writing content for the web or creating marketing or comms material.
In this role you will:
- Use your content management ability to provide website content publishing advice and services to both agencies, safely publish stakeholders digital content in a prompt and technically exact manner and assist (when needed) with the commissioning and decommissioning of websites and other channels managed and supported by our wider IT team.
- Participate in the web content publishing process by deciding and applying best solutions and practices based on established publishing guidelines.
- Ensure publishing activities follow digital accessibility best practices and the latest WCAG standards.
- Be a digital publishing SME working with a variety of teams across both agencies to enable the success of various and exciting key deliverables, including the annual preparation, production and delivery of the government’s Budget updates for both the Treasury and Budget websites.
- Use your strong relationship skills to develop and support productive working partnerships with our stakeholders, content providers, the wider I&T team as well as external vendors that support our websites.
- Work across a range of content management systems including Drupal, SilverStripe and SharePoint.
Ō pūmanawa | About You
- You will have an excellent knowledge of HTML and content management systems and can technically and accurately prepare content for digital publication.
- You have experience in or are interested in learning about the technical management of the CMS such as functional acceptance testing, application of configuration, code release processes, and identifying/scoping potential functional improvements.
- You are proficient in the latest WCAG standards and have proven experience with mark-up of HTML content for accessibility, excellent knowledge of CMS, Adobe Software, MS Excel, and MS Word
- You have a pro-active working style and have strong time management and planning skills and can prioritise simultaneously; you take pride, own your work, deliver to a high standard, and show initiative and innovation.
- You are a team player with the ability to problem-solve and to work collaboratively in partnership with others; you will be flexible in your thinking and keep a good sense of humour under pressure.
- You are naturally curious and have a desire for continued learning and knowledge sharing; you are always looking for the best solution and have a record of accomplishment of applying innovative technologies quickly and are willing to share that with others.
- Previous government experience preferable but not necessary.
Ko ngā hua | What We Offer
- Exposure to a range of systems and platforms that will grow your digital content management and publishing skills
- Work in a collaborative work environment where you will interact with a range of people across the central agencies as well as with external stakeholders and vendors
- A commitment to supplying work and training opportunities that support your development and career aspirations
- A workplace that values diversity and inclusion and recognises the value of your lived experiences
- Flexible work arrangements and encouragement to enjoy a positive work/life balance with a range of health and wellbeing initiatives
- 5 weeks annual leave for permanent full-time employees (pro-rated for part-time employees)
If you are committed to delivering a high standard of specialist digital advice, are continuously thinking how you can do this better and are known for your ability then this is the opportunity for you.
Tono mai ināianei | Apply Now