We are collecting job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
Let your customer-facing experience, product knowledge, and enthusiasm make you the Meta brand champion and creator of sales opportunities for consumers at retail. You will interact with customers creating excitement by sharing the features of the Meta Quest virtual reality headset such as gaming, fitness, productivity and so much more. You will work approximately 15 hours per week on Saturday and Sunday.
You will be responsible for representing the Meta Quest VR headset by visiting a retail location conducting demonstrations, driving sales, and ensuring relationships within the stores are developed and maintained.
- Be the brand champion; fully understand the features and benefits of the Meta Quest VR headset
- Increase consumer sales through proactive engagement and demonstrations
- Engage retail sales associates and create excitement to increase the rate of recommendation
- Maintain product displays and product functionality while in store
- Report on and gather market intelligence regarding the program and retail marketing environment
- Obtain revenue per hour goals and strive to consistently meet sales goals along with all program objectives
- Display a professional demeanor while representing Meta and BDS Connected Solutions
- Respond to supervisor requests and correspondence in a timely fashion
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Experience in customer service or sales promotion at retail
- Background in consumer electronics and the retail environment
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be willing to work weekends, including Black Friday
- Strong interest in technology and the ability to quickly learn new products and features
- Self-starter with a strong commitment to driving results
- Enthusiastic, highly motivated, and outgoing personality that is comfortable in a competitive environment
- Proficient sales negotiation skills
- Professional demeanor, excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Strong problem solving and customer service skills
- Access to a smartphone (iPhone or Android)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to:
- Regularly sit, stand, walk, bend over, grasp, talk and/or hear, and drive
- Occasionally carry and lift office supplies up to 20 lbs.
- Continuous hand/eye coordination and fine manipulation
BDS Connected Solutions. (“BDS”) is an equal opportunity employer in every aspect of employment, including but not limited to; selection, training, development and promotion of the most qualified candidates and employees without regard to their race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by state or local law. BDS is committed to equal employment opportunity in all other privileges, terms and conditions of employment that may not be covered in this statement. BDS is an at-will employer.
BDS Connected Solutions offers a complete suite of Connected Commerce solutions that blend Advocacy, Training, Retail, Virtual, Experiential, and Digital environments to influence the modern buyer, regardless of where they are on their shopping journey. Since 1985, BDS has been inspired by innovation; as we continue to evolve as a trendsetter in today’s disruptive market, we enable our clients to do the same. Our industry-leading experts never stop working to discover, design, and deploy custom buying solutions that empower brands to achieve and exceed their unique sales goals. BDS is headquartered in Irvine, California with regional offices in New York City, New York; Chicago, Illinois; and Columbus, Ohio. Visit us at www.BDSsolutions.com for more information.