We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
- Part Time
- Application Closes 14 Jun 2022
- Wellington – Wellington City
- Executive Secretary and Administrative Assistant
Administration Assistant – 32 hours per week
- Do you want an Administration role with a difference?
- Do you enjoy variety and juggling multiple tasks?
- Can you build strong collaborative working relationships?
Family Works is one of the largest NGOs providing integrated social services for the whole community. Family Works provides a range of services to families and communities including needs assessments, social work, counselling and therapy and a range of life-skills and parenting courses. At Family Works, we value compassion, dedication, and the drive to do right by the child. We are a long-established provider and have been supporting NZ families for more than 100 years, it means we have great expertise at what we do and we deliver trusted and proven services.
About the role
This is no ordinary administration role, you will be the first point of contact in most cases for our Family Works teams, aswell as key stakeholders and the families/whanau we support.
This role requires someone comfortable juggling multiple priorities and working with colleagues based in a variety of locations; the ability to travel occasionally will be essential. Key tasks include, but are not limited by:
- Providing general administration support to the Family Works General Manager
- Organising Family Works management and administration meetings
- Collation and provision of information for Family Works data reporting
- Liaison with our finance team
- Organising and taking minutes from meetings, and preparing monthly reports
- Responding to general queries ensuring they are appropriately and professionally dealt with.
- General communications to staff which are relevant to the smooth operation of our admin processes across our central office and all other locations.
This position is 32 hours per week, we can be flexible if you want to work over 4 or 5 days a week, so if you are looking to achieve work/life balance talk to us about what this may look like for you.
You will need to have a genuine interest in who we are at Family Works/PSC and what services we deliver as it will be important to be able to quickly appreciate how you can be a central part in ensuring our day to day administration is carefully planned for and anticipated.
- You will work collaboratively and build strong working relationships with others
- You will be tech savvy, familiar with Microsoft Office Suite and know your way around documents and systems.
- Your numeracy and literacy skills will enable you to be comfortable with understanding key business documents and reports
- You will understand the nature of the work we do is all about being people-centred
- You will be focused on achieving good outcomes, through your sound administration systems and processes
You may be a recent graduate looking for the ideal next step in your career, you may be returning to the workplace after a break or you may want to change direction and join a values based organisation; whatever your situation, don’t be shy about getting in touch, as we welcome the opportunity to support the right person to succeed in this role!
Benefits of working with us:
- We provide opportunities to develop and grow within your role
- We are a friendly and supportive team who value one another
- We value our well-being and focus on taking care of ourselves and our colleagues
- We have discounted healthcare cover available and employee assistance programmes
- You will have interest and variety in your work – it will never be dull and we know how to enjoy ourselves at work!
- We have been operating for over 100+ years! So we are an established and stable organisation who continues to grow our service.
Come and join our team, you will quickly find that every day you will contribute to something worthwhile as we work together to make a difference in people’s lives. Now there’s not a much better feeling than that when you go to work!
PLEASE APPLY VIA OUR WEBSITE https://psc.qjumpersjobs.co/
To discuss the role or for more information, contact Samantha Hamilton 04 439 4919 or get in touch at email@example.com
Please note: apply only if you have the legal right to work in New Zealand and hold a valid Covid-19 vaccine passport
Applications close 14th June 2022