We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
We are on the lookout for the right people to join our energetic and enthusiastic team in our 111/AMS Customer Experience Call Centre based in Wellington. As a 24/7 business with a very diverse customer base, we’re looking for empathetic people who have what it takes to support our callers, our customers, and each other.
We currently have several full- and part-time roles available, which include openings on our morning rotating roster, our evening rotating roster, and our overnight rotating roster. These rosters include regular shifts on weekends and public holidays, and there may be times where you will need to be adaptable in terms of working across different Spark locations and different schedules.
The role of a 111/AMS Customer Experience Agent includes a wide range of responsibilities.
WHAT YOU’RE RESPONSIBLE FOR WHEN WORKING AS A 111 EMERGENCY AGENT:
- Being the first answer point for all 111 calls made in New Zealand. You will be responsible for providing the critical link between the New Zealand Public and the required Emergency Service, whilst maintaining a high level of personal resilience and the ability to remain calm under pressure.
- By actively listening you will gather factual and accurate information whilst upholding the integrity of all 111 emergency processes and procedures.
WHAT YOU’RE RESPONSIBLE FOR WHEN WORKING AS AN ANSWER MESSAGE SERVICE (AMS) AGENT:
- Actioning inbound/outbound calls for businesses throughout New Zealand
- You will need to be prepared to work in a fast-paced environment and always remain focused as calls will vary from one to the next.
- Being the voice of Spark and always striving to exceed our customer’s expectations.
WHAT SKILLS & EXPERIENCE YOU WILL NEED:
- Ability to empathise and show compassion towards our callers.
- Reliability and good time management.
- A high-level command of the English language, both written and spoken.
- Ability to communicate clearly and accurately.
- A minimum typing speed of 40 wpm.
If you’re someone who is truly customer focused, and can contribute to a positive and supportive working environment, we would love to hear from you!
Permanent full-time, Permanent part-time