We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
Taranaki Base Hospital, New Plymouth
Part time 0.5 FTE, Permanent – Rostered
- Are you looking for an exciting and stimulating work environment, where you can be part of a future focused model of care?
- We can offer a supportive hospital team delivering best practice
- Come join the Allied Response Team/Allied Response Team Home Assessment Service (ART/ARTHA)
We are currently seeking the service of a Social Worker to join our Allied Response Team (ART/ARTHA) based in the emergency department to improve its ability to positively effect admission prevention and discharge planning. The team also includes a rapid response home assessment service (ARTHA) into the community and an in-reach service to support discharge planning and patient flow.
We are looking for an experienced Social Worker to join our dynamic inter-professional team on our exciting journey of future focused healthcare. If you are interested in health social work, either working in a health environment or passionate about improving people’s health and wellbeing, then this might be the opportunity you have been looking for.
Working in the Health Sector, ideally the candidate will have:
- Recognised qualification in Social work e.g. BSW or equivalent
- Social work registration and current APC
- Excellent psychosocial and risk assessments skills
- Professional experience of the health sector
- Excellent communication both oral and written
- Patient and whānau centred care focus
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to work in a MDT
- Strong facilitation skills
This is a 7-day rostered service, working in an inter-professional approach and work hours will be arranged to meet this need. The preferred start date is February 2022.
If you think you can offer a:
- proactive and progressive mind-set and
- capability to drive and deliver high quality care
We would love to hear from you!
For any enquiries regarding these positions please contact: Elmien Feldtmann, ART/ARTHA Team Lead: email@example.com
In Taranaki, it is easy to achieve an enviable lifestyle without having to compromise your career path. The region’s amazing mountain, rivers, lakes, fantastic coastline and outstanding surfing and tramping opportunities, masses of parks and gardens, as well as a major events calendar, make it a great place to live and work. Click here for information about living and working in Taranaki.
The Taranaki District Health Board is a large organisation operating in the exciting, changing Health sector. To hear more about our culture view the video on our careers page.
Please apply online from this page.
Click here to view the job description.
Applications close 19th January 2022