We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
JUVARE is a technology company focused on developing innovative enterprise resilience solutions for government agencies, corporations, healthcare providers and higher education around the world. JUVARE solutions have supported over 500,000 emergency response incidents in all 50 states and 20 countries around the world. JUVARE helps our clients prepare, connect, and respond to protect people, property, and brands.Job Summary:
As an Associate Technical Implementation Analyst at Juvare, you’ll put your web developer skills into practice as part of our Professional Services software implementation team. In this entry level, front-end developer role, you’ll work side by side with our senior team members and clients to customize and configure our software solutions. Along the way, our experienced team will mentor you on the nuances of emergency management and you will develop advanced knowledge of the world’s leading incident management solution – WebEOC®. Join us and help our worldwide clients conquer the crisis!
Reports to: Chief Operations Officer, Juvare Asia Pacific
Location: Wellington CBD
The Associate Technical Implementation Analyst will work under the guidance of the Technical Implementation Analyst, Client Success Manager or Project Manager to perform the following activities:
- Participate in onsite or virtual requirements discovery sessions with clients
- Assist in the development and documentation of client configuration requirements
- Document the final as-built configuration following completion of implementation
- Develop or assist in the development of train-the-trainer or end-user training materials
- Assist in the delivery of client training
- Participate in quality control and testing activities
- Assist Sales and Client Success Team with implementation estimates
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree required. Computer Science, Information Systems or similar technical major strongly preferred.
- One year of web developer/front end developer work experience (including internships).
- Ability to safely and successfully perform essential job functions consistent with governmental standards, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards.
Skills/ Knowledge Requirements:
- Desire to understand the emergency and crisis management mission of our clients and how our software solutions support its continual improvement
- Prior experience implementing software and working directly with clients a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability and willingness to travel to client or internal company sites when appropriate and legally permitted. Travel will vary from none to moderate, depending on the needs of the client (overnight travel limited to maximum of 10% per quarter in first year, 25% per quarter in second year)
- A passion to provide exceptional client service
What we offer:
- Work on products that help the heroes fighting on the front lines of the emergency management situations (COVID-19 outbreak, Hurricanes, active shooters, etc)
- Health and Life insurance
- Company provided mobile phone plan
- Plus extra week of annual leave a year after 5 years’ of service
- Employee Referral Program
- Remote work opportunities
“Juvare is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer.”