We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
Audiologists: $90 – 110K per annum + Quality Bonus
Audiometrists: up to $75k
Full & Part-time, permanent roles available
About the employer
Our clients are part of a world-leading hearing healthcare group that offers solutions and services to help people with hearing loss connect and communicate with the world around them. They employ more than 14,000 staff in more than 30 countries and distribute hearing healthcare and intelligent audio solutions to people in more than 130 countries. In New Zealand, our client owns around 30 clinics. Their focus is to continue to provide personalised and expert hearing healthcare to all New Zealanders
About this opportunity
This position will ideally suit a self-motivated, highly organised MNZAS Audiologist who can work independently to provide services to government, ACC, and other funding subsidised clients. You will have access to the latest hearing aid technology via various manufacturers to give you tremendous job satisfaction and greater client outcomes.
There is a full job description upon application
What you will need to apply
- You Are An Experienced Audiologist With Sound Hearing Device Product Knowledge
- You Are Dedicated To Further Growing & Sharing Your Knowledge On Hearing Health
- You “Live & Breathe” Customer Service
- You are a great communicator, self-motivated, positive thinker
All applicants must be or be eligible to be, a full member of the New Zealand Audiological Society
What you can enjoy with this employer:
- We offer a competitive remuneration package
- Access to Employee program with discounts for nearly 400 retailers
- We believe success comes from valuing our people through the development and recognition of achievements.
- We are caring, progressive, enjoy our work and use a positive spirit to get things done
- We take pride in our work and actively seek new ways of doing things better
- We aim to grow our business by respecting and developing the talent we have, and by focusing on acquiring new talent to further enhance our business.
- We are also part of a larger global family that expands our career offering extensively.
How to apply
Click on “Apply Now” with your CV and cover letter in the first instance and if your application is shortlisted, a Carejobz Healthcare Recruitment Expert will call you to discuss this exciting role in more detail
This role not what you are looking for?
Search our latest jobs at www.carejobz.com or call us today on +64 (09) 887 7820 for a confidential chat
Know someone looking for a Job in Aged Care?
Refer a friend to us and if we place them in a new job, we will send you a fabulous friend referral reward from us to say thank you!!
Carejobz – Leading Healthcare Recruitment Specialists | New Zealand | Australia